Monday, June 1, 2015

Well that's just nifty

My book is officially on the website of Wild Rose Press.

This thrills me more than I can say. I've been dreaming about this for ages, and since November I've been mired in editing,, and waiting, and editing some more and it still doesn't seem completely real to me.

But then today someone asked me about how they can get the book when the time comes, and I went to the website to copy/paste the URL and, totally not expecting to see anything, I clicked on my name. And there it was!

Strange Business at Wild Rose Press

I'm an author. I mean, sure, it's a small publishing company, and I have no illusions of becoming the next JK Rowling or even the next Stephene Meyer (even though my book is WAY better. Just saying..) but it's there. I wrote it, and now people will be able to read it. And hopefully like it.

And if it outsells Twilight I'll be a happy camper. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment