Tuesday, July 28, 2015

This is the hard part

Well the book is out, it's been bought by friends and family. Some people have given me feedback, but not as many as I'd like, just because I really want to know what people think! I need validation!

 More importantly, Ii want someone I don't know to read and review the thing, hopefully favorably, so I can feel like I've actually made a success of it.

I did just sign up for this thing - http://www.bookdaily.com/. It's 'free', but I think I may have to fork over some money if I really want to get it reviewed. I'll give it a few days and see what happens.

It's so strange, really. I've had this 'get published' goal since I was a young person, and now I am published. Not going to be the next JK Rowling (or even the next Stephenie Meyer or EL James, which is just frustrating) but I do want to know that somewhere, a stranger has picked my book because it looked interesting, and maybe even liked it.

Funny how when you reach a goal, there's always another one right behind it.


No comments:

Post a Comment